Last updated on April 25th, 2023 at 05:27 am
Mother’s Day is right around the corner (May 10th), so it’s time to start thinking about how to celebrate and honor the mothers of the world. You may be a mother yourself looking to give your kids something to do or make for mother’s day. I know my kids are too little to order flowers or a gift online, but with a little guidance they love to make people things. And yes I am a mother but I have no problems printing this out and giving it to my kids who will then give it me :) Some of you may be in the same boat.
To me, teaching our children to give thanks on these special days is important and teaches them manners and how to respect people. Whether it be Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents Day or even if you act as a special person to a little somebody, it’s a big and special thing. So, if you are one of these important and honorable people…heck, to me, you deserve to be pampered!
All about the free Mother’s Day Packet:
The Mother’s Day packet features 7 pages of fun activities. All the pages promote coloring. Even the headers of each page are outlined so your child can color them in. I’ll walk you through all 7 pages to give you an idea on what fun is included in this packet. A great gift for any mother (or special person) on this Mother’s Day. Log in on the bottom of the page with your Mrs. Merry password to get the high resolution free download.
- Happy Mother’s Day: Page 1 is the “cover page” It consists of a Happy Mother’s Day message that can be colored in and includes various different hearts. It also has a spot your child can print or sign their name.
2. Words to Describe Mom: This page features a “mom figure” that your child can color to represent his/her own mom. It also includes 4 different bubbles/shapes for your child to write special or sweet things about their mom. If your child can’t write yet, feel free to encourage him/her to draw little pictures about how they feel about you.
3. Mom’s Super Powers: This page is a “fill-in-the-blank” type page that has your child describe Mom’s super powers by having them fill in the blanks for sentences like: “She makes the best__________.”, “She can _________ faster than anyone.”, and “The funniest thing she does is____________.” These always provide good laughs which warm the heart, especially when your child is a little one.
4. Drawing of My Mom: This picture features a heart frame. Inside the frame, have your child draw a picture of you/Mom. I love to save this one because it’s always so adorable to see what they draw.
5. Flowers for Mom: This page consists of a bouquet of flowers that can be colored in. Every mom deserves flowers on Mother’s Day, am I right?
6. Coupons for Mom: There are 2 pages of coupons your child can give to Mom. The first page consists of: breakfast in bed, foot massage and clean my room coupons. Cut them out and give them to Mom to use at her leisure.
7. Coupons for Mom: This is page 2 of the coupons and includes coupons for: a big hug, listen the first time and pick up toys. Cut out all 6 coupons and make a little booklet to give to Mom.
Format: This printable comes in a PDF format and comes in two different sizes. Making it easy to print on any printer!
- Standard US letter paper: 8.5 x 11 inches
- A4 paper: 8.27 × 11.69 inches
Are you looking for more Mother’s Day printables?
We have a 20 Questions About Mom printable. A 1-page questionnaire you can have your child answer and give to Mom.
Check out our other kid craft printables in our Activities for Kids page!
Looking for other easy DIY crafts?
Our build-your-own activities are our most popular kid crafts. Fun and easy activities that keep your kids entertained and their brains moving!
Build A Puppy
Build a Bunny
Build a Chick
Build a Sandwich
Build a Pizza
This is for personal use only. Please do not redistribute it or repost as your own. Thanks and enjoy!
I cannot get the page to take my information to get the printable. Would you please email it to me? I am a subscriber already. :)
Hi Brandy! I’m sorry you’re having issues receiving the printable. I just sent you a direct email including the link to the download. Enjoy and happy Mother’s Day! :)
Same here. I can’t get them to print either. I’m a subscriber, too. Thank you :-)
Hey there! Sorry you’re having issues printing. I just emailed you the direct link to the printable. :) Enjoy!