Last updated on May 17th, 2023 at 02:49 pm
Make a paper popsicle with these free 18 popsicle templates! Celebrate the summer and make a paper popsicle craft with these free templates. Build a popsicle piece-by-piece (color, cut & create)! Grab a popsicle coloring page and color using your favorite crayons. Or perhaps you want to decorate for a birthday party and make your own popsicle garland. The options are endless with these 18 popsicle printables!
Ways to use the popsicle templates
There are so many ways to use these popsicle templates. Use the popsicle printable as decorations, a summer craft or an end of school year activity!
Even celebrate the 4th of July with these popsicles. Need a red, white and blue popsicle craft? We got it! Check out our patriotic popsicle!
Use as a kids end of school summer craft
Use any one of these popsicle templates as an end of school classroom activity. A great craft to use for toddlers, preschoolers or kindergarten students.
Get creative and color with your favorite crayons, practice with your rounded-tip scissors and paste your popsicle pieces together!
Hang on the bulletin board and show off your art work!
Use as a popsicle garland craft
This popsicle printable includes both colored and black & white popsicles to color, cut and hang.
Print out the colored popsicles to cut and hang as popsicle garland!
Decorate the classroom or at home with this free summertime craft.
Use as a 4th of July craft
One of our popsicle crafts include a patriotic popsicle. This popsicle is red, white and blue and is a favorite during the summer season. Grab your craft supplies and color, cut and create your fourth of July frozen treat!
Check out our Folding Surprise Fourth of July printable for more Independence day fun!
Instructions for the build a popsicle printable
Making a paper popsicle is simple and a great way to practice fine motor skills for the little kiddos! The popsicle pieces are large and simple pieces, which are easy for kids to cut out and assemble.
1. Download the printable. Simply subscribe to Mrs. Merry’s email list by filling out the form on the bottom of this page. Print out on letter-size paper.
2. If you chose the black & white popsicle template, first color the popsicle pieces! Grab crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint sticks or even paint with watercolors! Use your favorite colors and make your popsicle printable unique.
3. Use round-tipped scissors to cut out the popsicle pieces. These popsicle templates are large and simple shapes to cut out.
4. Use a glue stick or paste and put your popsicle pieces together. I included eyes for each popsicle if you’d like to give this popsicle a cute little face. You can also use a hot glue with help from an adult.
5. If your child or student uses the eyes, use a marker and draw a little mouth underneath the eyes. You can also use a large popsicle stick instead of the paper popsicle stick!
5. That’s it! Your build a popsicle printable is finished! Hang on the fridge or use as summer decoration.
Use a laminator to make your popsicles last!
Before you start cutting your popsicle template, laminate the entire piece of paper first! Make your paper popsicles last with this easy process. I use this simple laminator.
Pin the popsicle template printable
Get the word out: If you liked these popsicle templates and want to give us a little thanks please pin us on Pinterest. We love Pinterest pinning!
If you prefer Facebook, give us a like or share our page.
What’s included in the popsicle template PDF download?
These popsicle templates are a lot of fun! See whats included in this popsicle pdf download! 18 different versions for children of all ages.
1. Blank Patriotic Coloring Page
2. Blank Patriotic Coloring Page with Face
3. Blank Build a Popsicle Template
4. Colored Patriotic Popsicle Decoration
5. Colored Patriotic Popsicle Decoration with Face
6. Colored Build a Popsicle Template
7. Blank Dip Popsicle Coloring Page
8. Blank Dip Popsicle Coloring Page with Face
9. Blank Build a Dip Popsicle Template
10. Colored Dip Popsicle Decoration
11. Colored Dip Popsicle Decoration with Face
12. Colored Build a Popsicle Template
13. Blank Double Popsicle Coloring Page
14. Blank Double Popsicle Coloring Page with Face
15. Blank Build a Double Popsicle Template
16. Colored Double Popsicle Decoration
17. Colored Double Popsicle Decoration with Face
18. Colored Build a Double Popsicle Template
Get the free printable popsicle template
Cool off on a hot summer day with a popsicle template. Get your free popsicle printables for kids and other exclusive content. Simply subscribe to the Mrs. Merry email list and get emailed the free popsicle pdf instantly. Our newsletters always consist of fun and free printables! Unsubscribe at any time!
Already a subscriber? No worries! Filling this form out will NOT sign you up multiple times on our email list. It will simply check to see if you’re a subscriber and then email you the PDF file. After subscribing, check your inbox for your free printable! Your print link will be available instantly. Just fill the form out and click the “Get it now” button.
Simple as that. We do this to keep Mrs. Merry content exclusive to email subscribers!
Grab the popsicle templates and have fun with mrsmerry.com
Need some craft supplies?
Amazon has always been my go-to for most of my office and craft supplies. If you print a lot of printables and spend time coloring, gluing and adding some extra jazz to them, our list of supplies can help!
I’ve split the list up into a basic list and a fancier list if you’re going to put a little more pizazz into your printables.
The basic list:
- White paper
- White cardstock
- Scissors (for adults)
- Scissors (for kids)
- Liquid Glue
- Glue stick
- Colored pencils
- Fine-point Dry Erase Markers
- Scotch tape
- Double-sided tape
- Laminate Self-sealing Pouches (no machine needed)
- Velcro dots
- Hole Puncher
- Craft String
- Ornament Hooks
The fancier list:
Free printable ice cream craft
We also have a build your own ice cream craft! Cut out ice cream and ice cream toppings and create your own bowl or cone of ice cream. A fun way to practice scissor skills!
Grab more fun summer crafts
Looking for more summer fun? We have a list of summer printables to choose from.
Also, don’t forget to visit Mrs. Merry’s shop for exclusive printables designed specifically for educational purposes. Purchase these printables at shop.mrsmerry.com
Printables from mrsmerry.com are copyright protected and for personal use and classroom use only. Mrs. Merry printables are not for commercial use. Thanks and have a very merry day!
Thank you, this was just the activity I wanted for back to school. It arrived and I will use it with the kiddos soon.
How perfect! I hope you and your students enjoy it! :)
This looks really cool
Thanks so much! Enjoy :)