This cut & paste leprechaun craft for kids is a perfect project for little ones to do to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. A simple leprechaun printable that is perfect for preschool or kindergarten students.
This easy leprechaun activity consists of only the leprechaun’s head, making it an extra simple leprechaun craft for the younger kiddos.
How to put the Leprechaun Craft together
This one page leprechaun pdf is super simple. Follow the below instructions to put together this lucky leprechaun for Saint Patrick’s Day.
- Print out the leprechaun craft in color or black & white (use plain letter size paper or cardstock for a thicker/sturdier feel). Or use construction paper for a bit of color and texture.
- If choosing the black & white leprechaun, first color all the pieces including the leprechaun hat and beard!
- Using rounded (child-safe) scissors cut out the leprechaun template pieces. Practice those fine motor skills!
- Using paste or a glue stick glue the leprechaun pieces together to make a happy little leprechaun.
Grab our rainbow coloring pages and use this as part of the leprechaun craft.
More ideas for the Leprechaun Craft
There are many fun crafts you can make using this free leprechaun template. Build your own leprechaun with these fun ideas!
Make a craft stick leprechaun
Glue a popsicle stick onto the leprechaun head to turn this into a fun handheld leprechaun craft.
Make it a paper plate leprechaun craft
Use a paper plate to use as your leprechaun’s head. Simply glue all of the leprechaun pieces onto the plate for a sturdy base to your leprechaun printable!
Use them as classroom decorations
Have each student cut out and glue together their own leprechaun and hang them to the chalkboard or on the bulletin board for some fun St. Patrick’s Day decorations.
Pin this free leprechaun craft
Do you like making crafts for holidays? Mrs. Merry printables are all about free and easy crafts for every holiday. Give us a little thanks and pin us on Pinterest. We love Pinterest pinning!
If you prefer Facebook, give us a like or share our page.
Give us a like on social media and share this simple Saint Patrick’s Day craft!
Whats included in the leprechaun craft for kids
There are 6 pages includes in the free leprechaun printable. The leprechaun pdf includes:
1. Colored leprechaun cut & paste printable
2. Colored leprechaun (draw your own face) printable. This option allows your students to draw their own leprechaun’s face if they choose to.
3. Black & white (blank) leprechaun cut & paste printable
4. Black & white leprechaun (draw your own face) printable
5. Leprechaun decoration. This is the leprechaun assembled and in color! Use it to decorate the classroom!
6. Leprechaun coloring page
Don’t forget some shamrock templates
Our shamrock templates are extremely versatile! They can be used as St. Patrick’s Day decoration, templates to be used to color or create any St. Patrick’s Day crafts.
Want more lucky leprechaun crafts?
Grab our Build a Leprechaun craft for a more detailed leprechaun activity. This leprechaun paper craft has more detail and designed for first or second grade students.
Download this fun leprechaun paper craft
Grab this free leprechaun craft pdf file and more free printables by subscribing to the Mrs. Merry email list.
Simply provide your name and email address and subscribe to the mrsmerry.com email list and get the leprechaun printables and other exclusive content! This free download will help keep your kids busy while decorating and having fun with St. Patrick’s Day. Our newsletters always consist of fun and free printables! Unsubscribe at any time!
Already a subscriber? No worries! Filling this form out will NOT sign you up multiple times on our email list. It will simply check to see if you’re a subscriber and then you’ll be brought to your freebie instantly.
Just fill the form out and click the “Get it now” button and have fun with these free printable files!
Need some craft supplies?
Amazon has always been my go-to for most of my office and craft supplies. If you print a lot of printables and spend time coloring, gluing and adding some extra jazz to them, our list of supplies can help!
I’ve split the list up into a basic list and a fancier list if you’re going to put a little more pizazz into your printables.
The basic list:
- White paper
- White cardstock
- Scissors (for adults)
- Scissors (for kids)
- Liquid Glue
- Glue stick
- Colored pencils
- Fine-point Dry Erase Markers
- Scotch tape
- Double-sided tape
- Laminate Self-sealing Pouches (no machine needed)
- Velcro dots
- Hole Puncher
- Craft String
- Ornament Hooks
The fancier list:
Printables from mrsmerry.com are copyright protected and for personal use and classroom use only. Thanks and have a very merry day!
Leave A Comment