Last updated on February 2nd, 2023 at 04:54 am
Happy turkey day! Have fun at the dinner table with these free printable Thanksgiving placemats! Print a bunch and lay them out on the Thanksgiving table for a fun activity to do before dinner. Our activity sheet consists of different activities to keep those little ones busy while dinner is prepared and served!
Grab some colored pencils, crayons or markers and put them in a basket on the dinner table for the printable Thanksgiving placemat. Suggest the basket be passed around and pick your coloring object of choice! Start coloring and solving these Thanksgiving puzzles!
A perfect activity for preschool, kindergarten students and older!
Ways you can use these coloring Thanksgiving placemats
Celebrate this Thanksgiving holiday with these Thanksgiving activity placemats! A fun way to keep both younger kids and even older kids busy while you get dinner ready!
Here are a few ways to use these free Thanksgiving printables!
- Print out a bunch and lay them out at the kids’ table.
- Use it as a Thanksgiving placemat craft during school.
- Use it during Thanksgiving as place settings to assign seating (who sits wear).
- A great way to simply pass the time during Thanksgiving day with this fun activity page.
Print on regular printer paper! Also, feel free to laminate this free placemat and use dry erase markers for repeat use! Tic tac toe, anyone?
What’s included in the printable Thanksgiving placemats
This free printable Thanksgiving placemat to color includes a 1 page PDF download. The PDF is 300dpi and perfect to print on letter size paper.
The Thanksgiving placemat includes:
- Happy Thanksgiving title to color
- “My Name is” section – Add your first name so you can share what you’re thankful for and your activities.
- Tic Tac Toe – Play Tic Tac Toe with the friend or family member sitting next to you. See who can get 3 in a row!
- I am Thankful For – Write in the box what you are thankful for. Teach children how to be thankful for something.
- Draw Your Meal – Draw and color your delicious food on this empty plate! Share your Thanksgiving favorite foods on this place set. Hoping for something specific for dinner? Draw it here!
- Find the Pie Maze – Find your way through the maze to the delicious Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.
- Color Me – Color the turkey and acorn for some fun fall coloring.
- Word Search – Find the 8 Thanksgiving words in this free mini Thanksgiving word search.
- There are also a few fall leaves to color! Want more fall leaves? Grab our free Fall Leaves Coloring Pages.
Pin these free printable placemats for Thanksgiving
Get the word out: If you like our cute placemat and want to give us a little thanks please pin us on Pinterest. We love Pinterest pinning!
If you prefer Facebook, give us a like or share our page.
Give us a like on social media and share this great craft! Kids of all ages will enjoy this one!
Our free printable Thanksgiving placemat can be printed and distributed for a large group setting!
Looking for more Thanksgiving activities?
Play our game of Thanksgiving trivia with our 60 Questions & Answers. These trivia cards are a great free Thanksgiving game to learn about the holiday! Just print, laminate and cut out the trivia cards.
I Spy Thanksgiving Dinner!
Find the 14 Thanksgiving dinner items in this festive I Spy Thanksgiving activity.
Print 10 Turkey Coloring Pages
Color a turkey or two on Thanksgiving day! Or print some out and put it in the back of the classroom as festive Thanksgiving coloring pages for your students!
Free printable Fall Banner
Decorate your home or classroom with our free fall leaves banner! Free thanksgiving decorations!
Grab the free printable Thanksgiving placemats PDF
Grab these cute printable Thanksgiving placemats now! Simply subscribe to Mrs. Merry’s email list and get the Thanksgiving placemat pdf and other exclusive content. Our newsletters always consist of fun and free printables! Unsubscribe at any time!
Already a subscriber? No worries! Filling this form out will NOT sign you up multiple times on our email list. It will simply check to see if you’re a subscriber and then email you the PDF file. After subscribing, check your inbox for your free printable! Your print link will be available instantly. Just fill the form out and click the “Get it now” button and color these free printable files!
Make your own placemats now with this fun and free Thanksgiving placemats printable!
Printables from mrsmerry.com are copyright protected and for personal use and classroom use only. Mrs. Merry printables are not for commercial use. Thanks and have a very merry day!